ISPmanager is a powerful web hosting control panel with a host of great features including ones like a built-in PHP selector. Just a while ago it was popular only in Russia and several European countries, but thanks to its low pricing policy and intuitive interface ISPmanager is now rapidly gaining popularity worldwide.
The panel comes in two versions. While Lite version is intended for managing personal VPS or dedicated servers, the Business version is ideal for providing shared and reseller hosting.
- Create and manage users/user templates. Set limits for users/user templates.
- Create and manage web-domains. Select a PHP mode, install SSL certificates, and quickly install popular CMS on your domain.
- Create domain zones and edit domain records.
- Manage mail: create mail domains and mailboxes. Configure redirects and aliases. Set up mail filters. Use DKIM and anti-spam tools.
- Create databases and database users. Set permissions for database users.
- Crete, activate, suspend FTP users. Specify a user home directory.
- Edit file through the control panel. Set permissions on files and directories.
- View resource usage statistics.
- Set up user permissions and many other features.
The following functions are available only in ISPmanager Business:
- Integration with CloudLinux.
- Manage multiple servers (nodes) from a single web-interface.
- Allocate users between cluster nodes.
- Assign different roles to different nodes (servers) - web-server role, database server, mail server, primary and secondary name servers.
- Advanced limits for users/user templates.
To keep prices low, support is not included in ISPmanager´s license package. Users who need help with the panel have to buy support tickets from the developer, use freely available documentation on their own, or go to community forums, where developer and support teams is also active.